Whether you’re new to creating custom reports in Oracle Eloqua’s Insight reporting tool, or a seasoned vet, picking up new Insight skills can mean the difference between another basic report and providing analysis that really packs a punch.
Sign up for this live webinar presented by Andrew Kolbuc from Tegrita Consulting Group to gain some intermediate level tips and tricks for creating custom reports in Oracle Eloqua Insight.
The following areas of Insight will be explored in this webinar:
- Dynamic dates - learn how they can be applied to any report using simple SQL statements
- Calculated measures - turbo charge your reports by performing calculations directly within Insight
- Pivot tables - learn how to transpose your data table and stack columns
- Grouping and using the selection steps - interested in reporting results for combined campaigns or emails? Or only reporting on a sub-set of the report data? This topic will cover these options
- Agents - set it and forget it! Schedule agents to deliver reports automatically on an ongoing basis
- Dashboards - all related reports visible in one location
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Andrew Kolbuc