In this episode, I interview Mike Geller, the co-founder and President of Tegrita, a marketing technology consulting firm based in Canada that enables clients’ marketing strategies through marketing automation and technology. The company has helped clients who begin with small projects and become long-term and dedicated.
Tegrita started in 2008 when Mike left his job as an implementation consultant for six months. He started a small business to build a career in marketing technology consultancy. He never wasted a time, he has expanded the business, grown the annual growth by 30-40%, and now has 25 FTE working in his company for several years.
Mike says that what he loves the most in growing a small business is allowing himself to make more happy clients. He made sure to achieve the defined success and objectives his clients have given them.
This Cast Covers:
- A remote team of experienced and innovative consultants specializing in marketing automation to support growth-minded organizations.
- A marketing technology consulting firm that enables digital marketing strategy with technology.
- Brings clients’ marketing strategies to life through marketing automation and the technologies that surround it.
- Expert in optimizing marketing strategy and making marketing technology perform at its peak.
- Obtained dedicated clients after experiencing their way of development and optimization.
- How marketing automation platforms increase conversion as well as revenue.
- How the marketing automation platform saves clients’ time through scheduled automatic emails from the system and makes it easier for them to connect to other people exploring their websites.
- Works with clients with defined success and objectives then, use technology to achieve those objectives.
Listen to the full episode HERE!
“You set up a workflow and you set up a process to achieve a particular business goal.” – Mike Geller
“We can't measure success if success isn't defined ahead of time yet.” – Mike Geller
“You need to have unanimous consent on all decisions.” – Mike Geller
“Growing a small business allows me to make more clients happy.” – Mike Geller
“If you hire smart, capable people, then you have to give them the space to be smart, capable people.” – Mike Geller
Music from https://filmmusic.io “Cold Funk” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com). License: CC by http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Mike Geller